Feed on

Category Archive for 'Community'

“My name is Madeline Keane and I am freshman at Wesleyan on the Women’s soccer team. I am from Newtown, CT and I am writing to you in regards to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Having such a tragedy happen in my home town has made me want to help by reaching out to […]

WE Speak, WE Stand aims to create a community that is actively engaged in the prevention of sexual assault, relationship violence and advocates for the responsible use of alcohol. The goal of the program is to empower bystanders to intervene in high risk situations involving alcohol use, sexual assault and relationship violence. Empowered bystanders make […]

The Wesleyan American Medical Student Association is hosting a Bone Marrow Registry drive this Friday, December 7th, from 11-4 in USDAN 110  to find a match for Jon, a 21-yr old who has been diagnosed with aplastic anemia. Participation only takes a few minutes, so please stop by to potentially save a life. For more […]

Downey House Hobbs Classroom 113 Tuesdays 5-6:30 p.m. www.wesleyan.edu/patricelli September 18: Crowd Sourcing & Grassroots Fundraising Learn how to communicate your vision, get others involved and acquire seed funding. September 25: Philanthropy & Grant Writing Learn how to research the right grant opportunities, and communicate your vision in ways that are compelling to grant makers. […]

Please be aware that Wesleyan students who are U.S. citizens may vote in their home state or in Connecticut. Some state scholarships have residency requirements, so you are encouraged to check your home state’s regulations before deciding where to vote. VOTER REGISTRATION To register in Middletown: Connecticut Voter Registration Applications are available http://www.sots.ct.gov/sots/cwp/view.asp?a=3179&q=489908#VoterRegistrationForms and at […]

« Prev